These are wild times — filled with lots of uncertainty, fear and scarcity. We are sensitive to the fact that some of our members and new friends may not feel comfortable coming in to our physical location quite yet. That is A-OK with us. Wherever you are in your own personal decision, we support you. Here is what we’re doing to ensure that you get the most out of your membership…
- We are capping our classes to ensure everyone can social distance and maintain their own level fo safety and security while also receiving incredible 1-1 coaching. When you sign up for a class, we ask that you only come 5 mins prior to the start of your class time. This ensures that we are maintaining an appropriate amount of people who might be passing in between classes. There are NO double classes. See the schedule to know all that is being offered and at what time.
- We have limited all class times to 45mins in length to give our staff ample amount of time to clean after every class as well as getting everyone out of the door prior to the next class beginning.
- We are discontinuing our KidsFIT and Burg Babies for now. We want to keep everyone safe and healthy. In the meantime, we are still doing our KidsFIT Zoom classes at 11am
- As a staff, the entire facility is being deep cleaned every single day. We are also asking that you refrain from using the showers during this time and if possible, to limit your toilet usage.
- We are continuing to provide home workouts FREE on our instagram page as well as our blog so be sure to check those out. These are great to do if you’re uncomfortable coming in to our physical location. We want to ensure that you’re still getting your sweat on and crushing those goals while being true to who you are and your family decision(s).